Nia Maji is Swahili for "Purpose Water." The Nia Maji glassware collection was designed to help you manifest your dream life using the source of life, water!
Follow us @manifestationsbyniamaji on FB and IG
The Nia Maji Manifestation Glass is the perfect tool for manifesting your dream life using the source of life, water! Every aspect of this collection was designed with "purpose."
The Name: Nia Maji, Swahili for "Purpose Water"
The Logo: A triangle, the symbol for water, composed of the initials NM.
The Color: Blue, a representation of water, reflection, peace, and intuition.
The Glass: Designed with a frame, which is perfect for water manifestations.
EXAMPLES OF USAGE:
NOTES: BE SPECIFIC, LET YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE YOU, AND ALWAYS USE PRESENT TENSE WHEN WRITING ON THE GLASS.
WATER MANIFESTATION METHOD:
1) Choose one personal need or desire (love, money, peace, etc.)
2) Using a permanent marker, write your desire within the frame of the glass.
3) Pour pure water into the glass. (spring or filtered water are best)
4) Imagine what your desire looks and feels like.
5) Hold your glass and whisper the desire 3-5 times. (This charges the water with the energy of your desire)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE FEELING NEGATIVE OR DOUBTFUL, IT IS BEST TO STOP! POUR THE WATER OUT AND TRY AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE IN A BETTER HEAD SPACE. IF ALL IS WELL, CONTINUE TO STEP 6.
6) Drink the water and feel the energy of your desire flowing through you.
7) Take a moment to reflect on what you just experienced. Journaling is highly recommended.
8) When you are ready to remove the marker, hand wash the glass with warm soapy water.
9) Repeat this practice as often as you feel led to.
1) Using present tense, write a positive "I am" statement inside the frame (I am strong, I am loved, I am worthy, etc.)
2) Pour a beverage into the glass
3) Be reminded of your affirmation every time you take a sip!
4) When you are ready to remove the marker, hand wash the glass with warm soapy water.